BeRealHood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BeRealHood

Live the Hood And be Real

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dating myspace icons. The very best dating sites.
Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:01 am by Guest

» Xtra wants in
Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:15 am by Guest

» new forums
Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:26 pm by greenbandit

» new forums
Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:20 pm by greenbandit

» new forums
Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:19 pm by greenbandit

» welcome our newest member
Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:10 am by Rogue Donkey!

» A SERVER FOR US ?
Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:09 am by Rogue Donkey!

» BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS
Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:27 am by greenbandit

» BRH Tag logo
Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:40 pm by greenbandit

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Sk!llz
Advanced member
~Sk!llz

Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* Empty
PostSubject: Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated*   Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:46 am

Bounce(Some of you may know this, some may not, it's an old trick)
What I've heard referred to as bouncing is you press A or D(left or right) right before you hit the ground, or other object and it propels you forward faster than a Crouch Jump.(For example, I'm running and about to jump off of a box so the keys I press are W to go forward, then Jump button, then as I'm approaching the box hold A and press the Jump button again. If you do it right you should move off the box faster.)
Useful areas:
Getting to helipad from both sides of the ramp. Left side is easy; right side is harder aka "Small Jump".
Getting on top of tin building on roof without being on helipad.
Going up ramps/stairs quietly and quickly.(Jump, hold left, jump, hold right, etc)
Etc.

Here's another trick
This is done by running forward toward the bunker, jump, and hold crouch. I strafe left then right before hitting the bunker, seems to work better.
This can also be done when running through doors if you jump and hold crouch you'll go through the top of the door(Combine with bounce and it's a bit quicker)

Rushing blind gets you killed
Common sense but a lot of people don't follow this tip lol.
Only rush when you know the situation, and know the enemy's position and numbers.
Expect the unexpected. Worry about grenades, shotty whores and getting bfed.

Post any tips/tricks you know.

Last edited by ~Sk!llz on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.jezus_aim_yo.com
Shimmy
`noob~

PostSubject: Re: Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated*   Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:19 pm

hell ya cool post skillz. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sheepzilla
Advanced member
Sheepzilla

PostSubject: Re: Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated*   Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:21 pm

Sheep's Tip #1:

Don't be GAY like Green, Skillz, or Swoop. Being gay will lead to other gays coming into your room while you're trying to play, and that distraction of swinging male genitalia, if gay, will be enough to force you to close SoF and become gay with the previously mentioned genitals of many men who have just ninja'd there way into your valuable SoF practice time.

Sheep's Tip #2

Be friends with Sheep. Accept his jokes. Getting butthurt will lead to more jokes following the same general theme of the first joke which led to said butthurtness. Lolbitch.

Sheep's Tip #3

Don't trust Pork...Under any circumstance. He's brown, and therefore can't be trusted. Period.

Sheep's Tip #4

Make MANY obnoxiously colored, somewhat witty binds. The brighter the color, the more popular you are...Trust me, I rape babies.

More tips to come...
Back to top Go down
greenbandit
Admin
greenbandit

PostSubject: Re: Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated*   Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:00 pm

lmfao................................ Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sixfigurepassport.net
Rogue Donkey!
`noob~

PostSubject: Re: Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated*   Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:35 am

lol the thing sheepy does. i swear if der was an award for dumbness u would win sheep i swaer. ur funny tho so thats a heads up and skillz the were helpful tips ty bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated*   Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post any helpful tips/tricks/glitches for sof here. *Updated*
Page 1 of 1