BeRealHood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BeRealHood

Live the Hood And be Real

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dating myspace icons. The very best dating sites.
Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:01 am by Guest

» Xtra wants in
Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:15 am by Guest

» new forums
Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:26 pm by greenbandit

» new forums
Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:20 pm by greenbandit

» new forums
Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:19 pm by greenbandit

» welcome our newest member
Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:10 am by Rogue Donkey!

» A SERVER FOR US ?
Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:09 am by Rogue Donkey!

» BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS
Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:27 am by greenbandit

» BRH Tag logo
Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:40 pm by greenbandit

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sheep's New Toy

Go down 
+3
reddy
Radikal
Sheepzilla
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheepzilla
Advanced member
Sheepzilla

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:04 am

So, I traded my GSXR for something that I love

Check out my drift slut Very Happy
Sheep's New Toy PICT0087
Sheep's New Toy PICT0088
Back to top Go down
Radikal
.-=BRH=-.Member

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Nice dents ;D
Back to top Go down
reddy
.-=BRH=-.Member
reddy

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:10 pm

240 sx suck !

You look like a heavy set kid sheep .. that thing is gunna drag ass with u and a friend in there .
Back to top Go down
Sheepzilla
Advanced member
Sheepzilla

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:34 pm

< 6'5" 260lbs...good call red. lol speed bumps = no sir

this is my third 240. i just love them. lol
Back to top Go down
.-=sof2=-.
Admin
.-=sof2=-.

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Nice one Sheepy i like him
Back to top Go down
https://brh-glory.forumotion.net
~Sk!llz
Advanced member
~Sk!llz

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:36 am

Congrats to you for the car man. It's about time Razz

Lol also before you say or think anything negative about sheep's car read this list below, if you have a car from this list then you might want to rethink your statement, because both me and sheep will frown upon you for your car choice.

If you are a girl this list does not apply to you.

List of cars for men with no balls: No specific order
1. BMW (Mom's car)
2. Honda (Angry hornet sound is not intimidating at all, you are just a ricer)
3. Toyota (Only thing they had was the Supra, and nothing special about that.)
4. Cadillac (best of cadillac is the CTS-V but it looks like a family sedan.)
5. Ford (More speciifcally the Mustang. 90% of mustangs are driven by women)
6. Infiniti (Nothing at all special bout these, looks like everything else out on the market)
7. Pontiac (More speicifically the Solstice 100% chicks car)
8. Scion (You're car just look like shit, nuff said)
9. Nissan from 2003 and up (All they're new nicer cars look exactly the same, 350,370, and GTR)
10. If you have a suggestion for more less manly cars, post up and I will review it and add it to the list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jezus_aim_yo.com
Sheepzilla
Advanced member
Sheepzilla

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:44 am

Bikes...of any kind

< speaks from experience
Back to top Go down
reddy
.-=BRH=-.Member
reddy

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:37 pm

i have a benz nigga plz and its not mommys .. and just cuz u cant afford it .. dont fuckin hate on it .. and the only reason you have any list of that kind ... is all the other sad broke ass kids thinkin they know it all .. now plz .. shhh

^^ ur a fuckin idiot .. thats all i have to say ^^

oh yah .. how bout you try and say somting about the AMG series of benz ? chicks car ? or how bout the black edition ... i bet u never even heard of that have you ?

.... shesh kids now a days .. step ur money game up before you start talkin shit

and lastly .. what yeard and cc of gsxr did you trade .. i also have one of those ... if it was a 2005 + i wouldnt have traded it

and if ur wondeing what kinda of car i drive its a c63 AMG ...so yah .. now what ?

WHOA Ur 6'5 riding a gsxr ? even a hayabusa whould drag ass for you lol ... JK u know what im sayin tho
Back to top Go down
reddy
.-=BRH=-.Member
reddy

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Sheepzilla wrote:
< 6'5" 260lbs...good call red. lol speed bumps = no sir

this is my third 240. i just love them. lol

im 6'1 ..210 .. so im not tiny guy eather
Back to top Go down
Sheepzilla
Advanced member
Sheepzilla

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Lol....sounds like someone got a little butthurt. People who can work on their shit > rich bitches

Nuff said

Smile
Back to top Go down
reddy
.-=BRH=-.Member
reddy

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:05 pm

... trust me .. if u had money ud be doing the same thing Wink .. u just dont ... so u hate on the ppl that do ...its ok tho ooo

and btw .. i musta missed this cuz i was so shocked at how STUPID you sound by sayin ( after all you love nissan ) Infiniti <-- is made by nissan .. same engines same parts in most .. and disagree as much as u want i used to work in a car plant ... most of the parts are Exacly the same with diffrent bar codes thats all the diffrence is . lol lol!

and you dont like new cars becuz they are better .. or .. faster ... or lighter ? or .. all around better cars ? ...or just cuz u cant afford em ?
Back to top Go down
~Sk!llz
Advanced member
~Sk!llz

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:27 pm

reddy wrote:
i have a benz nigga plz and its not mommys .. and just cuz u cant afford it .. dont fuckin hate on it .. and the only reason you have any list of that kind ... is all the other sad broke ass kids thinkin they know it all .. now plz .. shhh

oh yah .. how bout you try and say somting about the AMG series of benz ? chicks car ? or how bout the black edition ... i bet u never even heard of that have you ?

and if ur wondeing what kinda of car i drive its a c63 AMG ...so yah .. now what ?
Why you trying to shove words in my mouth, I didn't hate on Mercedes, same as I didn't hate on Audi's. Sure they're not my favorite, but I'm not gonna hate on em.

reddy wrote:

^^ ur a fuckin idiot .. thats all i have to say ^^

Rofl, How am I retarded for calling Toyota shit? Elaborate and I'll reconsider, but it's not likely if you're gonna say what I think you're gonna say.

reddy wrote:
... trust me .. if u had money ud be doing the same thing Wink .. u just dont ... so u hate on the ppl that do ...its ok tho ooo
Trust me,
You are 100% wrong about this one, it has nothing to do with money. If I had enough to buy an Audi R8, would I buy one? No, I would buy a 2010 Corvette and have money left over, and/or I would buy a 1969 Camaro, and a 1970 Chevelle, both completely restored with new age suspension, interior, etc. Both would be as fast and handle almost as good as an R8, minus the obvious advantage of AWD and lighter, but what fun is that Razz So yeah, it has nothing to do with money, just personal tastes.

reddy wrote:
and btw .. i musta missed this cuz i was so shocked at how STUPID you sound by sayin ( after all you love nissan ) Infiniti <-- is made by nissan .. same engines same parts in most .. and disagree as much as u want i used to work in a car plant ... most of the parts are Exacly the same with diffrent bar codes thats all the diffrence is . lol lol!

I'm not gonna disagree that Infiniti is division of Nissan, however, engines, and suspension parts do not make up a whole car, Nissan and Infiniti while being made in the same plant, are not the same, and therefore make you sound stupid by telling me I should have classified them in the same category. Nissan makes more sports/tuner car body styles, whereas Infiniti is geared towards family luxury sedans.

I was mainly considering body styles when I made that list, I could make a whole new list if I was going to talk about engines or suspension.

AND FINALLY
reddy wrote:
and you dont like new cars becuz they are better .. or .. faster ... or lighter ? or .. all around better cars ? ...or just cuz u cant afford em ?
I'm not hating on all newer cars, just ones that aren't sports or muscle cars.
1. Better? Only better gas mileage. If you consider plastic and fiberglass to be better, than metal then have at it. They are only better at breaking. Hit a small animal on the road(Raccoon) and it's likely that you just broke your fiberglass bumper. Older cars were made mostly of metal, and leather. Lasts much longer with less maintenance.

2. Faster, eh this is debatable. Only reason new cars are "Faster" is due to suspension ie. weight transfer. New engines don't have any more horsepower than older cars.

3. Lighter? You'd be surprised at how heavy newer cars are. All cars weigh differently, but just as an example, a 1969 Camaro weighed 3,765lbs and your c63 AMG wieghs 3,646lbs.

I probably forgot somethings, but I doubt I'll argue past this. The forums don't need this bs going back and forth between members lol Razz.

But like I said, I never said anything bad about Mercedes, so I dunno why you're bringing that up. German cars are good quality for the most part(Except VW lmao) Italian cars being another example of good quality cars for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Radikal
.-=BRH=-.Member

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Sheep's New Toy Rt.i.peugeot.407.sv.mooneymooney
I got this, so im the best! + leather seats Smile

Also got 1992 Nissan Primera, its pretty good too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
`~>`HaZelNiGhTFIRe`<~`
Advanced member
`~>`HaZelNiGhTFIRe`<~`

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Skillz i like how u stand up for brandon like that Very Happy Very Happy

Btw Radikal, Love the car. Leather. Awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Sk!llz
Advanced member
~Sk!llz

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:32 am

Radikal wrote:
Sheep's New Toy Rt.i.peugeot.407.sv.mooneymooney
I got this, so im the best! + leather seats Smile

Also got 1992 Nissan Primera, its pretty good too Very Happy
Not bad Razz

HaZelNiGhTFiRe wrote:
Skillz i like how u stand up for brandon like that Very Happy Very Happy

Btw Radikal, Love the car. Leather. Awesome Very Happy
Not only for Brandon but myself as well. Me and Brandon are true car guys, we own and work/rebuild our own cars. Even if we had the opportunity to get a different car would we? Hell no, we have a specific car model that is our favorite whether it be a cheap car or expensive. I respect people who put effort into the cars they own, however I have no respect for people who say they're love a car, but don't have the slightest clue of how it works.

If you have a car just to get you from point A to B that's one thing, but to call yourself a car lover and not know anything about them is another.(Not saying anyone here is like that, I'm just talking extremes lol)

For example, some of those people can't even change the oil because they don't know how(It's easy, google it and get respect lol). It's even worse if the reason is because they will get dirty(I lol @ these pussies)

I've rebuilt engines, rearends, some exhaust type stuff, along with the easy maintenence(Changing soark plugs, oil change, simple upgrades, etc)
Back to top Go down
`~>`HaZelNiGhTFIRe`<~`
Advanced member
`~>`HaZelNiGhTFIRe`<~`

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:19 am

Woahhh U sure do love cars Skillz.

I Barly know half the shit u said but then again, i dont have a car or a lisence...

Saving up alot of money with my current job to buy me some hot wheels xD

(I aint one of those posers) lol!
Back to top Go down
reddy
.-=BRH=-.Member
reddy

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:19 am

i work with a friend on a thunder bird Sc 1993 we redid everything on the car .. even replaced engines twiceeeeeeeee .. lol he has a vet 09 .. red .. convertable ..i like it .. but peronaly i like my car better .. its an everyday car for me .. that i enjoy .. if i wanted a hobby car .. id quit playin sof lol for starter ...but what im saying is .. if you cant afford a everyday car you shouldnt be buyin a fix'er up er.. feel me ?

and as for the "Rofl, How am I retarded for calling Toyota shit? Elaborate and I'll reconsider, but it's not likely if you're gonna say what I think you're gonna say." i wasnt talkin about toyota .. i was talkin about the supra being nothing spesh ? along with the new styles of lexus from japan that are consiterd toyota ...and u are selling them way short .. toyota right now is .. by far one of the best car builders today

and as for not buyin the audi r8 .. ur going in to a whole new class .. and would i go for a corvett over a r8 yes .. but would i go for a gtr if i was going for speed and handing over a corvett .. yes and id still have money left over from the the vett

i dont mean to be argutive with you ... didnt know you were so into tuning cars .. i just hate seeing younger kids gettin shitty cars .. throwing some rims on it .. puttin 2 subs in it and dirve around like they fuckin tough shit ... oh .. i forgot the MASSIVE exaust lol

Ive never even heard of a nissan premia lol ...they dont sell those in canada i dont think lol

And as for germans we are the best ! lol
i was just tryin to make a point ..

and heres how i know ... heres a list of the cars that ive owed ( payed for by me )

1 - Ponitac Sunfire Gt
2 - Lex G35 Coupe
3 - Lexus is300
4 - Nissa altma 3.5
5 - merc c32 AMG
6 - C63 AMG

i will be getting the range rover sport hse within the next year ... still dont know if im gunna sell my car and just go with the suv ...

point being .. i know performnce for price ... and hate when ppl think becuz they have watched a video .. or .. read the specs of a car . they know more about it . then somone thats driven it
Back to top Go down
Sheepzilla
Advanced member
Sheepzilla

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:30 am

You've got your style and I've got mine, so why hate?

Seems to me like you were assuming i was "gettin shitty cars .. throwing some rims on it .. puttin 2 subs in it and dirve around like they fuckin tough shit ... oh .. i forgot the MASSIVE exaust lol" which makes you look stupid as fuck, my friend.

1.) Never had a car with "rims"
2.) Only had one sub in a car....and it was my only speaker.
3.) I drive like a granny 99% of the time
4.) Massive exhaust is a Honda/Honda kid who owns a nicer car thing. Real men go for the NO exhaust style...lol

Replacing engines = easy as shit...unbolt this, unplug that, pull, drop, and redo everything. Try rebuilding shit while it's still in the bay (or replacing a turbo on a 300zx Twin Turbo without dropping the engine....yeah, fuck you)

Supra = nothing special

2GayZ = Dyno beast, Real world pussy imho

Line that made the Supra so popular: "You said I owe you a 10 second car"

Thank you, come again.
Back to top Go down
Sheepzilla
Advanced member
Sheepzilla

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:32 am

And rich or poor, I'd still take a 240sx over a Benz Wink
Back to top Go down
~Sk!llz
Advanced member
~Sk!llz

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:57 am

Ah ok, you came off the wrong way to me, didn't really understand what you meant, but I understand you a little bit more now. But don't assume me and sheep are like every other ricer out there. Huge wing, huge wheels, and mismatched colored bumpers lol. Nah when we do something we do it right. Which means it will look good in the end, not like most bs out there these days.

Supra isn't all that special, put a big enough turbo on anything and you can get it up to 1000hp. Put that turbo on a v8 and get much more than a 2JZ lol.

Getting nit picky are we? I'm talking 100% Toyota vehicles, such as the Corolla, Camry, Celica. They don't really have much in the line of sports cars.

I wasn't really talking about the Audi R8 specifically, just a high end car in general. I would much rather get something else, maybe 2-3 cars for the price of one, and all be as good as that one, just cheaper.

I'm with you as far as hating on the kids getting average cars and putting 18" rims, and subs and an angry hornet sound muffler. Those are what I'm refering to when I say "Ricers"

Sheep isn't just gonna get some rims and call it quits, he's going to fix it up, starting with the drivetrain and suspension I would assume. 240sx's have huge potential.

Here's some examples(not the best, just some examples) Sheep can add some of his favorite pics later:
http://www.nissanclub.cz/graphics/gallery/full/1095_df.bmp.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img135/3493/jzx90mark22002img600x450113180.jpg

If we get an automotive section, I'mma post up some pics of my car and my project car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sheepzilla
Advanced member
Sheepzilla

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:01 am

Back to top Go down
greenbandit
Admin
greenbandit

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:45 pm

lol you guys getting one cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.sixfigurepassport.net
Sheepzilla
Advanced member
Sheepzilla

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:30 pm

ROFL @ Sunfire and LEX G35 coupe...maybe you should re-read your posts first. I'm not gonna hate on the G35, because you can swap a decent engine into anything...lol
Back to top Go down
reddy
.-=BRH=-.Member
reddy

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:03 am

again .. i pay for my cars .. not my mommy .. im proud of the fact that ive never downgraded in class of car ... i was 16 with the sunfire .. and i was one of those big stereo cool lookin kids till i figured out how stupid i really looked and been hatin on it ever snice .. hense the .. more expensive cars .. id rather by 1 expensive car and not mod it . then to buy a cheap ass used peice of shit and put some expesive shit on it .

sorry again sheep and skills i didnt mean to classife u in to that class ... just the pics
Back to top Go down
~Sk!llz
Advanced member
~Sk!llz

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:22 am

I agree, but you can't just look at how a car begins, gotta look at what it could be. A modded $5,000 car can be faster, and handle better than a car with a $100,000+ price tag for 1/10th of the price. It could look better as well but that's a matter of opinion so I won't go there.

Not to mention the quality of a modded car is usually better than a factory made car(depends on the individual but still) simply because you spend more time making sure things are perfect, where as factory made cars are made by a machine as quick as possible to get he car in then out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sheep's New Toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheep's New Toy   Sheep's New Toy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheep's New Toy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BeRealHood :: Life Outside Gaming :: General Discussion-
Jump to: